No Comment Film Fellowship
The No Comment Film Fellowship, is a one year documentary and narrative filmmaking intensive. It began in 2016 when a group of self-motivated students voiced frustration over the lack of authentic high quality media content made for teens. Our team members worked with them to develop the program that would equip students to tell the stories that matter to them. Our program helps students (ages 16-19) learn to write, produce, and pitch their films; leaving the program feeling confident in their craft and with film samples for college entry or jobs. Since 2016, approximately 90 of our students have completed the program, are attending top film schools, and are pursuing careers in the creative industry.
No Comment Instructors
Teaching Artist + Podcast Producer
Pitching, Producing, & Pre-Production
The Art of the Interview
Post Production (editing, coloring, sound design and conforming)
Fundraising, Marketing & Distribution
- Instruction begins in Summer 2023.
- Students work to develop, produce, and film their own documentaries.
- Earn industry-recognized digital badges that showcase skills in different areas such as gimbal operation, cinematography, and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Mentorship and feedback on your work from professionals at WarnerMedia.
- Produce festival-worthy films working together with a crew of other passionate student filmmakers.
Applications for the 2021-22 cohort are now open! Deadline: May 23, 2021
Student applications are currently closed, reopening 2023.